The National Association of Electronic Media of Uzbekistan and the Creative Union of Journalists of Uzbekistan announces the beginning of applications for the contest "Navruz - an eternal holiday", dedicated to the national holiday Navruz.
The contest will be held in the following categories:
- The best teleproject, dedicated to the holiday Navruz;
- The best telecast dedicated to the Navruz holiday;
- The best radio program dedicated to the Navruz holiday;
- The best social video, dedicated to the holiday Navruz;
- The best social audio, dedicated to the holiday Navruz;
- The best material of Internet publications dedicated to the Navruz holiday.
Journalists, creative and technical workers of non-state TV and radio companies, as well as Internet sites can take part in the competition.
Creative work will be accepted until April 20, 2017.
Awards to the winners of the competition will be solemnly presented on May 3, 2017 during the media festival "Journalistic Spring", which is timed to coincide with the World Press Freedom Day.
Materials should be sent with a note «For the contest "Navruz - an eternal holiday”» at the following address: Tashkent city, Khamid Alimzhan square, capital business complex "Poytaht", west side, 4th entrance, 2nd floor.
For more information, please call: 237-28-30; 230-59-90.